Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Loreriffic

On Saturday I was knocking out my Hodir dailies in my Fury spec with a couple of pieces of dps gear but mostly prot stuff. Helped me get a feel for how a fury warrior works and also helped me get some 2h weapon skills up. Besides all of that, it was fun to try something different.

After I polished the helm and blew the horn and what-not but before I ventured over to start the Argent Tournament stuff, I finished up my Storm Peaks quests - including the big Yorg Stormheart "reveal."

I've gotta say, I really enjoy the lore in this expansion: the Frostmourne Cavern quest, the Stormheart/Bronzebeard quest, the return of Varian Wrynn, the Wrathgate, etc. All of these things make you feel like you're a part of something bigger, as silly as that sounds when you're referring to a video game. You just didn't get that kind of "epic" feel from the Burning Crusade while you were questing.

Kudos, Blizz.

No comments: