Monday, February 22, 2010

Progression

EoF was supposed to head into ICC Wednesday night. That didn't work.

Tried Thursday. That didn't work either.

Finally, we made it back in on Saturday. I was sick and out of commission earlier in the week, but there were also a couple more folks who couldn't make it to the weeknight raids. It was probably a good thing, really. A little break now and then can't hurt.

I was lucky enough to get the shield from the Gunship Battle. Finally, I got to ditch the one heroic item I was still lugging around. I've always had miserable luck with shield upgrades.

The real story of the night, though, was Festergut. First attempt was an almost instant wipe. During the second attempt I died and our other tank blew up due to 10 stacks of Gastric Bloat. The third time, however, proved to be the charm. Clean kill, no deaths, much rejoicing.

We took a look at Rotface before we called it and, if we execute as well as we did on Saturday, I'm hopeful we'll be able to drop him this week.

4 comments:

Gwenyth Love said...

That's awesome! Congrats on the kill.

koalabear said...

Go us!

Anonymous said...

Grats on the kill!

Maybe even bigger grats on the shield. My GM has been lugging around some shield of Ruin off Grobbulus forever .. that gunship one only drops when he's not on his warrior. I love the looks of the Royal Crest that you had though. I'm tempted to finish leveling either my warrior or pally just so I can have one.

LOL Elo Boost said...

Expected an extensive crafting system in Guild Wars 2,under which it is possible to carry from gw2 gold available for sale eight occupations and use two simultaneously.Maybe you've selected the profession of arms smith? Recommendations on ways to gain levels this effectively, you'll discover in your Armorsmith Guide!
Cheap LOL Account

elo boost