Friday, February 12, 2010

Well That Sucked Less

Last night we took down Razuvious for our weekly raid. Nice and easy, and holy crap did we need it.

After Wednesday's charlie foxtrot, much analysis and discussion happened and we've decided that, while we could have executed better, the lag certainly didn't do us any favors. Marrowgar dropped the last two weeks, so it's not like we can't handle the fight. In fact, I'm confident tomorrow night he'll die like he's supposed to.

I'm not sure if I'll be raiding ICC this weekend, but either way I'm hoping EoF gets some new boss kills out of the deal. I know once we get past the hiccups we'll have the place cleared before Arthas knows we're in the building.

Have I mentioned that I love my guild? Such an incredibly smart, talented, and friendly group of people to run with.

Anyway, stay tuned for, hopefully, some good news.

1 comment:

Gwenyth Love said...

I'll keep reading and hope for good news! We got Festergut down once...last week...this week he refuses to die...

/sigh