- When I first started playing, I didn't know you could jump. Seriously. I found out by accident.
- I also didn't know you could swim underwater. Again, found out by accident.
- I was told that since I was a warrior, I should be a tank. I ranted and raved about wanting to be a damage-dealer, not some meat shield. I spent decades of levels avoiding the Prot tree like the plague.
- I got very excited about buying vendor whites to upgrade the greys I was wearing pre-level 15 or so.
- I was anti-addon. Vehemently anti-addon. I had some kind of purist attitude that was quickly pacified when I discovered the power and glory of Auctioneer and Gatherer.
- Didn't realize warriors could use ranged weapons, or that it would be a good idea to even have one equipped if only for stats.
Now to tag some others. Keep in mind, as a new blogger my sphere of influence is quite limited. Forgive me if you've already been tagged elsewhere or if you're adamantly opposed to being tagged for stuff like this in the first place.
Khol at A Stab in the Dark
Ratshag at Need More Rage
Darraxus the Warrior
Larísa at the Pink Pigtail Inn