Wednesday, May 13, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Yes, I know this is my third post today. I'm just feeling a little chatty and none of my coworkers play WoW. Don't judge me.

Here's a small and certainly incomplete list of some of the new things that make me love tanking since WotLK dropped (in no particular order):
  • Warbringer - Charge in any stance and in combat? That makes me inappropriately excited.
  • Shockwave - We begged and pleaded for something better than Thunderclap and TPTB yielded. When used in conjunction with T-Clap (which now doesn't have a limit on the number of mobs affected) it's even sexier.
  • Sword and Board - Reset my Shield Slam cooldown and make it free? Seriously? I'll take it.
  • Glyph of Revenge - A free Heroic Strike every time I use Revenge? That + Sword and Board = Christmas.
  • Enraged Regeneration - A HoT that doesn't require me to re-roll Draenei? Sure it's not as potent as a real heal from a real healer, but it certainly doesn't suck in a pinch.
The list goes on, but, bottom line, it certainly is a great time to be a tank.

1 comment:

koalabear said...

No Sir, I do believe I will judge you.





:-p