Here's a small and certainly incomplete list of some of the new things that make me love tanking since WotLK dropped (in no particular order):
- Warbringer - Charge in any stance and in combat? That makes me inappropriately excited.
- Shockwave - We begged and pleaded for something better than Thunderclap and TPTB yielded. When used in conjunction with T-Clap (which now doesn't have a limit on the number of mobs affected) it's even sexier.
- Sword and Board - Reset my Shield Slam cooldown and make it free? Seriously? I'll take it.
- Glyph of Revenge - A free Heroic Strike every time I use Revenge? That + Sword and Board = Christmas.
- Enraged Regeneration - A HoT that doesn't require me to re-roll Draenei? Sure it's not as potent as a real heal from a real healer, but it certainly doesn't suck in a pinch.