Why does it rock so hard?
- It costs no rage.
- With Gag Order, it silences the mob, making it great for pulling casters.
- It has a maximum distance but not a minimum distance, meaning that if all of your other stuns/interrupts are on cooldown, you can use it right in the mob's face.
- It has innate threat, meaning that the overall threat generated by the ability is more than simply the damage the ability causes.
- It's instant, which means it's quicker than pulling with a gun and you can do it while moving.
- Less gun use equals less money spent on ammo.
- If you're running a Deep Wounds spec a Heroic Throw crit will trigger the DoT.