Thursday, May 14, 2009

Numbers Are Cool

The Bard class doesn't pay the bills, so I'm forced to have a "real job" to do silly things like pay for a house, feed my kids, etc. So, as my primary profession I selected Accounting/Financial Analysis. Sexy, right?

Anyway, I just wanted to throw a shout-out to some fellow WoW bloggers who speak the same language as I do. The guys over at WoWenomics are crazy smart and break down the financial side of WoW using real-world terms and economic theory. They give solid advice and have the knowledge to back it up.

Go check them out. Tell them Misneach sent you and you'll get a free portfolio analysis.

Just kidding about the portfolio analysis. Seriously. Don't go bugging them about it while invoking my name. That would not be cool.

1 comment:

Jederus said...

Thanks for the shout Misneach. We're honored to be mentioned and big fans of your content as well.

Keep rockin'!