Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My To-Do List

AKA: Crap I'd Like to Accomplish

This is a list of things I would like to do or try during WotLK. Some of them have been aspirations of mine since TBC.
  1. Get Epic Flight Skill: This is my dirty little secret. I'm still slogging around on the slow flying mount. When I was raiding in TBC, I would log on and do my dailies, which would just about cover the consumables and repair bills for that night's raid. As a result, I usually just broke even. In WotLK, I've spent so much working on professions and alts that I still have quite a way to go. I'll get there eventually, I'm sure.
  2. Get a Title: I still haven't gotten a title, but I'm within reach of several if I put forth the effort. Ambassador and the Seeker are doable for me. I'm not big on holiday events, so I probably won't go that route. I wouldn't mind getting an Argent Tournament title. Misneach of Stormwind has a nice ring to it.
  3. Get Back into Raiding: This is a big one. I'd love to see as much WotLK content as possible. We started raiding in TBC relatively late, so I didn't get a chance to really see as much of the raid content as I would have liked. I'll probably never be as hardcore as I once was, but a couple of raid nights a week won't kill me. I could certainly use some gear upgrades, too.
  4. Start My Own Guild: I love the guild I'm in, but I've always wanted to try being a GM. I know there's a ridiculous amount of administration required, but I'd still like to give it a go. Just gotta think of a name...
And there you have it. I don't think I'm expecting much of myself with this list. Most of it's relatively attainable. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

3 comments:

koalabear said...

I'd so join your guild. :D

Im about halfway on my savings for my epic flight skill. I only need 4 gems to make my flyer so I'm excited

Misneach said...

I think I'm going to forego the making of the epic roflcopter and just buy an epic mount. I don't wanna run around getting Outland mats and I certainly don't wanna buy them on auction after dropping 5k on the skill.

And thank you. At least I know it wouldn't be just me and Cheesi :)

koalabear said...

nope, it would be you, cheesi, and all of my alts. LOL