Thursday, September 24, 2009

Insert Filler Post

Haven't been online in a couple of days, so I have nothing to talk about.

In lieu of a WoW post, then, here's a picture of my 4 month-old American Bulldog, Delilah:



Right now she's a non-combat pet, but eventually, when she gets to over 100 lbs, she'll be fully capable of scaring off boyfriends and ex-husbands. I think due to the nature of the breed (ability to ignore pain and fear) she'd be classified as a Tenacity pet.

What? You want some WoW content, too?

Uhh...dodge is still better than parry.

There you go.

7 comments:

defkon said...

A future tank!

koalabear said...

You need to get your butt back online mr!

Misneach said...

@defkon: Our house is a collection of tanks and rogues, ask my wife.

@Tatia: I know, I know. Still trying to get back in the RL groove after the vacation.

koalabear said...

Im going to try to run on Millea more. I am 10 EoT from her new T9 shoulders, so that is something I need to do on her.

Vel will be happy to heal again.

Panos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panos said...

Cute!! Here is mine :-p

http://lancebit.blogspot.com/2009/09/lancebit-paly-and-lance-dog.html

Misneach said...

@Lance: Awww. Great story, too. Didn't think puppies actually followed people home in real life. :)