Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Defection

Yesterday on Twitter, I asked the community if they had a gun to their head and had to change factions, what race on the other side would they pick.

Kudos to Outlandish Guild for having my favorite answer: Pull the trigger #forthehorde

I didn't answer my own question on Twitter, so I figured I'd answer it here. If Misneach had to shed his Human form and join the Horde, he'd be an Orc. I don't really know why, but I feel, after knowing him for 80 levels, the Orc race would fit him best Horde-side.

However, if I had to make a new Warrior from the ground up, I'd probably go Tauren. In fact, I have a Tauren Warrior (very, very low level) on Undermine named Mishnock (the phonetic spelling of Misneach). Again, I can't really tell you what the reasons are...just seems to fit.

So, for those of you who didn't answer on Twitter, gun to your head...what would you pick?

9 comments:

Strumpet said...

Since I have both horde and alliance characters this is kind of a moot point ... I tend to roll Blood Elves on Horde ... Gnomes or Draenei on Alliance. But I have an orc. And a dwarf ...

I did a faction change with my BE warlock though, and I made her a gnome... something totally wicked about a cute little thing causing mass destruction

Anonymous said...

Female blood-elf. Since Jazharra can't be cute as an orc, tauren or undead, she might as well be drop dead gorgeous. :D

Mister K said...

I would love to have my pally be a troll. Just for the cheer "Ya mon"

Darraxus said...

My Warrior would either go Tauren or Orc. Probably Tauren. Tauren Druid. BE Pally...shudder. Undead Warlock. Orc Deathknight.

Anonymous said...

My Death Knight would totally be a Space Goat. Got to admit they look schmexy in plate!

The Priest on the other hand would have to be Dwarf. It's the only race that just FEELS right to me as a Priest.

Not lore-wise mind you, just personal opinion!

Anonymous said...

since i have a love for druids, i'd have to go tauren until the next xpac.

Jederus said...

Undead. Then I could also change my name and be 'UndedJed'.

Misneach said...

@Jederus: Do it and screenshot it...please. Money well spent, IMO.

Hinenuitepo said...

Hine would without doubt be an orc.
GOGO axe of Death!